Dentists in Harrisonburg are used to hearing this question: What can I do to improve my smile? Fortunately, there are several ways to get a nicer smile, and the dentists are more than happy to help you along the way. Here are some of the most popular and effective smile solutions:
- Teeth Whitening- Boosting the shade of your teeth can provide immediate benefits. Tooth discoloration can be caused by your lifestyle habits, your diet, your health condition, or your age. However, today’s high-powered whitening products can provide you with the results that you seek, either in the dental office or at home.
- Dental Crowns- Crowns can be customized to make weak or damaged teeth stronger and more attractive. Dentists can make crowns from various materials in order to provide you with the look and durability that is best for you.
- Ceramic Veneers- These thin sheaths of porcelain or ceramic can transform the cosmetic imperfections that have been driving you nuts. As an added bonus, most veneers are generally stain- resistant and highly durable.
- Composite Fillings- Say goodbye to unsightly old silver fillings and upgrade your smile with composite bonded fillings. These fillings match the shade of your teeth (even the teeth in the back!) and are just as durable and strong as the metal fillings.
- Dental Implants- Eliminate gaps and holes in your smile by permanently replacing missing teeth with dental implants. A dental implant is the most realistic looking tooth replacement on the market, and is intended to last for a lifetime. A single dental implant can fit into your smile like a natural tooth, or a series of implants can be used to replace several teeth at once.
Harrisonburg dentists are rooting for you! They want you to have the best possible smile, and they want to make sure that your smile lasts for as long as possible. If you aren’t happy with the smile that you see in the mirror, then it’s time to schedule your dental consultation appointment today!